Whether you require business-to-business performance improvement or need to ignite your workforce, we have the performance incentive solution for you.
Whether you require business-to-business performance improvement, or need to ignite your work force, we have the performance incentive solution for you.
Uwin Iwin’s team of Performance Incentives experts will assist you in unlocking the potential of your sales force, channel partners, supply chain and clients.
Whether you require business-to-business performance improvement, business to consumer, or need to ignite your sales or work force, we have the solution for you.
Some of the desired performance-related components that companies measure and seek to improve on consist of these major areas:
- Customer service
- Efficiency and waste reduction
- Employee wellness
5 Benefits of Performance Incentives
Huge motivation for employees
Increased loyalty to the company
Reduced staff turnover
Strengthened Work Relationships
With Uwin Iwin in your corner, your performance incentive programme will bring you all the solutions without the problems.
We consult the client on the specific needs of the company and align our services to meet their needs and budget.
We look at it strategically – not only in line with the company’s strategy but also strategically in the respective sector.
We help you structure your unique incentive solution programme so that the criteria are clear and we help you set your goals.
Tailor-Made Performance Programme
We tailor-make a performance incentive programme just for you and your people.
We have developed a customisable software solution in the form of a programme management platform to handle the day-to-day administration and lift the burden for you. This platform allows the company and the participants in the programme to visit a website where progress can be mapped.
Data is secure and processed in order to deliver accurate leader boards that are displayed and the criteria of the performance incentive programme reinforced – also through our extended communication messaging programme making use of all electronic media available – emails, SMS’s, Facebook, Twitter and even events like Sales Conferences.
We handle the communication throughout your performance incentive programme for you.
When it comes to rewards, we have an online catalogue with prizes for every taste. We offer a reward debit card – think branded cash – enabled by MasterCard where an instant cash reward can be loaded onto.
We can arrange unforgettable, bucket-list holidays to the most exclusive destinations through our travel reward incentive offering. It’s what we’ve been delivering for nearly three decades.
Sales & Channel Incentives
Employee Reward & Recognition
Online Reward Program-
Incentive Travel App
Kudosh Award Card
Q: What is an Incentive?
Google defines an incentive as: “A thing that motivates or encourages someone to do something.” Or “A payment or concession to stimulate greater output or investment.” In essence, we at Uwin Iwin provide the tools and platforms for our clients to execute meaningful motivation and rewards to their employees to change their behaviour or to stimulate more sales. We exist to help our clients and their people win!
Q: What are the Basic Types of Incentives?
You get 3 essential TYPES of incentives:
- Direct Sales / Channel Sales This type of incentive is aimed at rewarding the sales force within a client’s own direct force, or distribution channel force.
- Reward and Recognition: This type of incentive is aimed at rewarding all staff members for displaying company values or peer recognition.
- Loyalty: This type of incentive is completely different from the above two, and is generally aimed at the customers of your clients.
Q: How do you categorise the three basic types of incentives?
Direct / Channel Sales
- Sweepstake: One winner takes it all. This category of a sales incentive is deployed when the sales force is smaller, and when the budget is closed-ended and limited.
- Win-Place-Show / Limited Contest: Top few winners take it all. This category of a sales incentive is deployed when the sales force is larger, but the budget is completely closed-ended. The reward is scaled down according to the placing (first place = large prize, second place = smaller prize etc.)
- Open Target Competition: Anyone who hits their targets / objectives wins! This type of competition is for open-ended budgets, where the ROI is sufficient to warrant a reward for anyone who makes their goals.
- Open Sales Make the sale – get rewarded. You don’t need to necessarily hit your target, because every sale made / claimed earns a reward. This type of competition is for open-ended budgets.
Q: Reward and Recognition
- Peer Nomination Systems Usually based on company values, peers can nominate one another on an electronic platform, validated with a manager’s / HR team approval. Points are awarded, or lifestyle based rewards are given (time off, lunch with the CEO Etc.). These types of programmes are very low in reward values.
- Top / Down Usually based on company values, similar to Peer Nomination systems, managers can nominate employees for outstanding performance against behavioural objectives. Points are awarded, or lifestyle based rewards are given (time off, lunch with the CEO Etc.). These types of programmes are very low in reward values.
Q: Is a loyalty program the same as a reward and recognition programme?
A loyalty programme is different to an employee reward and recognition programme. Typically, loyalty is targeted at your customers and clients and reward and recognition your direct and indirect employees.
Customer Loyalty: This category is aimed purely at getting customers to buy more of your clients’ products and services and rewarding them for it. Rewards can be in the form of discounts, cash-back, points or awarding other free services / products.
Client Loyalty: This category often falls within a distribution programme, where your client rewards its suppliers or their clients for doing business with them. It is very similar to Customer Loyalty, except that rewards are exclusively discounts on products / services bought.
It's easy to start with Uwin Iwin
Get in touch, and learn more about how we can help you improve your staff performance