Changing behaviour to a performance culture
Boost sales, production, customer service, safety, efficiency, waste reduction and employee wellness
GET IN TOUCH
There are many desired performance-related outcomes that companies measure and seek to improve on consistently. These are a few major areas
- Customer service
- Efficiency and waste reduction
- Employee wellness
Improving performance is always a multi-disciplined approach that requires people to change, adopt new ways of behaving and sustain good habits.
Huge Motivation for Employees
Financial Self Support
More Loyalty to the Company
Reduced Staff Turnover
Strengthened Work Relationshipsy
With Uwin Iwin in your corner, your performance incentive programme
will bring you all the solutions without the problems.
We consult the client on the specific needs of the company and align our services to meet their needs and budget.
We look at it strategically – not only in line with the company’s strategy, but also strategically in the respective sector.
We help you structure your unique incentive solution programme so that the criteria are clear and we help you set your goals.
Tailor-Made Performance Programme
We tailor-make a performance incentive programme just for you and your people.
We have developed a customisable software solution in the form of a programme management platform to handle the day-to-day administration and lift the burden for you. This platform allows the company and the participants in the programme to visit a website where progress can be mapped.
Data is secure and processed in order to deliver accurate leader boards that are displayed and the criteria of the performance incentive programme reinforced – also through our extended communication messaging programme making use of all electronic media available – emails, SMS’s, Facebook, Twitter and even events like Sales Conferences.
We handle the communication throughout your performance incentive programme for you
When it comes to rewards, we have an online catalogue with prizes for every taste. We offer a reward debit card – think branded cash – enabled by MasterCard where an instant cash reward can be loaded onto
We can arrange unforgettable, bucket-list holidays to the most exclusive destinations through our travel reward incentive offering.It’s what we’ve been delivering for nearly three decades.
Sales & Channel Incentives
Employee Reward & Recognition
Incentive Travel App
Kudosh Award Card
Online Custom Solution
Netuwin is our full-service, graphically engaging, user-friendly incenttive
program platform built with your team in mind. Nehind the scenes
of our program lies the backbone if its success. Ignite is Brightspat’s
flexible SaaS platform that provides robust technical options and allows for
faster launch times.
The Kudosh incentive reward card offers the maximum flexibility, choice of reward fulfilment and ease of use.
Reward them with Branded Cash! Choose to showcase your brand by customizing your very own prepaid gift card or simply choose one of our designs.
Visit www.kudosh.com for more details. We conceptualize, design and produce competition related marketing material and utilize our own prize draw system to manage, monitor and award. We manage reward fulfilment.
Q: What is an Incentive?
Google defines an incentive as: “A thing that motivates or encourages someone to do something.” Or “A payment or concession to stimulate greater output or investment.” In essence, we at Uwin Iwin provide the tools and platforms for our clients to execute meaningful motivation and rewards to their employees to change their behaviour or to stimulate more sales. We exist to help our clients and their people win!
Q: What are the Basic Types of Incentives?
You get 3 essential TYPES of incentives:
- Direct Sales / Channel Sales This type of incentive is aimed at rewarding the sales force within a client’s own direct force, or distribution channel force.
- Reward and Recognition: This type of incentive is aimed at rewarding all staff members for displaying company values or peer recognition.
- Loyalty: This type of incentive is completely different from the above two, and is generally aimed at the customers of your clients.
Q: How do you categorise the three basic types of incentives?
Direct / Channel Sales
- Sweepstake: One winner takes it all. This category of a sales incentive is deployed when the sales force is smaller, and when the budget is closed-ended and limited.
- Win-Place-Show / Limited Contest: Top few winners take it all. This category of a sales incentive is deployed when the sales force is larger, but the budget is completely closed-ended. The reward is scaled down according to the placing (first place = large prize, second place = smaller prize etc.)
- Open Target Competition: Anyone who hits their targets / objectives wins! This type of competition is for open-ended budgets, where the ROI is sufficient to warrant a reward for anyone who makes their goals.
- Open Sales Make the sale – get rewarded. You don’t need to necessarily hit your target, because every sale made / claimed earns a reward. This type of competition is for open-ended budgets.
Q: Reward and Recognition
- Peer Nomination Systems Usually based on company values, peers can nominate one another on an electronic platform, validated with a manager’s / HR team approval. Points are awarded, or lifestyle based rewards are given (time off, lunch with the CEO Etc.). These types of programmes are very low in reward values.
- Top / Down Usually based on company values, similar to Peer Nomination systems, managers can nominate employees for outstanding performance against behavioural objectives. Points are awarded, or lifestyle based rewards are given (time off, lunch with the CEO Etc.). These types of programmes are very low in reward values.
Q: Is a loyalty program the same as a reward and recognition programme?
A loyalty programme is different to an employee reward and recognition programme. Typically, loyalty is targeted at your customers and clients and reward and recognition your direct and indirect employees.
Customer Loyalty: This category is aimed purely at getting customers to buy more of your clients’ products and services and rewarding them for it. Rewards can be in the form of discounts, cash-back, points or awarding other free services / products.
Client Loyalty: This category often falls within a distribution programme, where your client rewards its suppliers or their clients for doing business with them. It is very similar to Customer Loyalty, except that rewards are exclusively discounts on products / services bought.
It's easy to start with Uwin Iwin
Get in touch, and learn more about how we can help you improve your staff performance
Uwin Iwin is a multi-national rewards and incentives provider that cares deeply about people. We blend empathy and pioneering technology to align people behind a brand and improve performance. Our purpose is to see your business, your brand and your people win.
Get in Touch
The Oval Office Park,
+27 11 557 5700
+27 11 557 5700