Uwin Iwin now offers a Virtual Reward Card that can be used at any online store in South Africa
Uwin Iwin now offers a Virtual Reward Card that can be used at any online store in South Africa.
Virtual Card for Rewards
You can now reward your outstanding employees with a Virtual Card. There are no hassles of ordering a Physical Kudosh card and you save on delivery fees.
What is a Virtual Card?
A Virtual Card is a digital alternative for a plastic card but with additional benefits, because they are issued instantly, can be used immediately, and no one can steal your card details. You never have to replace your virtual card.
The benefits for your employees.
- With a Virtual Card, your employees are instantly rewarded and are able to shop at any Online South African retailer of their choice. (TakeaLot, Woolworths, Pick n Pay, Makro, Checkers, etc.)
- Virtual card details are sent to the employees to keep and use. They can use it as long as there is a reward amount uploaded and their account has a positive balance.
All information supplied by companies for their employees is sent to local banks and the information is treated the same than any other banking personal details for security.
How it works
The Virtual Card works the same than a credit card without the physical card. You will have a card number, CVV (CVC), expiry date and 3D Secure code.
1. Your company supply the details required to create virtual cards.
2. The card numbers are activated when we upload them, so there is no activation step.
3. After the activation, an email or SMS will be sent to your employees with their name, surname, card number, expiry date, CVC number and a 3D secure code.
4. The balance and statement lookup can be done via our Website.
Important things to remember
- The Virtual Card can only be used online and only at South African online retailers: Takealot, Yuppie Chef, Woolworths, Checkers, PicknPay, etc.
- Same limits as regular cards (R10k max balance, R25k max monthly upload.)
- Cards can be topped up with reward amounts at any time with a small upload fee.
- No purchase can be made with a greater amount available as the balance on the virtual card.
There is currently no charge to create the cards but only an upload fee to load the monitory value rewarded to the employees.
Online Reward Program – Netuwin
Request a Quote
We would love to share with you